Hands-on learning platform helps standardize cloud training globally
Rackspace is a global leader in IT Services that helps businesses tap into the power of cloud computing and provides managed hosting services across public and private clouds.
With their success based on delivering technical expertise and support to their customers and their hybrid IT environments, Rackspace looked to Linux Academy to equip employees with the knowledge and skills to proactively solve customer problems and meet customer service level agreements.
Learn how Linux Academy helped Rackspace:
- Maintain cloud expertise and stay ahead of the technology curve
- Train dispersed teams in one centralized solution
- Keep employees engaged through continuous training and skills building
- Provide online training with Hands-On Labs in live cloud environments, Cloud Servers, quizzes, and more tools
- Increase employee certifications