Hands-on learning platform helps standardize cloud training globally
As a leading provider of IT as a service in today’s multi-cloud world, Rackspace delivers integrated managed services across applications, data, security and infrastructure, including public and private clouds and managed hosting.
With their success based on the ability to deliver technical expertise and support to their customers and their hybrid IT environments, Rackspace looked to Linux Academy to equip employees with the knowledge and skills to proactively solve customer problems and meet customer service level agreements.
Learn how Linux Academy helped Rackspace in:
- Maintaining cloud expertise and stay ahead of the technology curve
- Training dispersed teams in one centralized solution
- Keeping employees engaged through continuous training and skills building
- Providing hands-on training with labs, quizzes, and challenges in a live cloud environment
- Increasing certifications in Linux, AWS, Azure, DevOps, Containers, cloud and more!